|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hyatt is offering a couple of niche promotions, each one offering 2,000 bonus points when staying at certain brands. You can also earn a category 1-4 free night certificate with one of the promotions which, when stacked with the other promotion, will get you an additional category 1-4 free night certificate.
The Deals & Key Terms
- Earn 2,000 bonus points on your first Hyatt Centric stay.
- Direct link to offer.
- You must be a recipient of this offer to participate.
- You will receive 2,000 Bonus Points after booking and completing each of your first two (2) eligible stays at a Hyatt Centric hotel between June 1, 2019 and September 30, 2019.
- Maximum 4,000 Bonus Points may be earned during Promotion Period.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Stay” is defined as any stay where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this promotion.
- You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay.
- Please allow two to three weeks after your qualifying stay for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
- Earn 2,000 bonus points for your first eligible stay at the new brands listed below. Also earn a category 1-4 free night certificate when staying at all four brands.
- Thompson Hotels
- Joie de Vivre
- Destination Hotels
- Direct link to offer.
- Eligible stays begin when each brand starts participating in World of Hyatt and must be completed by December 31, 2019.
- Maximum 8,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this offer (2,000 per brand). All points awarded under this offer are Bonus Points.
- For the purpose of this offer, an eligible stay is defined as any stay where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay. Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this offer. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay. Please allow two to three weeks after your qualifying stay for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
- Members will receive a Category 1-4 Free Night Award for completing at least one eligible stay at a participating hotel in all of the following brands: Thompson Hotels, Joie de Vivre, Alila, and Destination (a minimum of four (4) separate stays – one at each brand – are required).
- A maximum of one (1) Category 1-4 Free Night Award may be earned with this offer.
- A Category 1-4 Free Night Award is redeemable for waiver of the room rate for one (1) night in a standard room at a Category 1-4 hotel or resort only when standard rooms are available at the Standard Rate at the selected hotel or resort.
- Free Night award is valid for 180 days from the date of issuance.
Both of these promotions are fairly niche due to the limited number of properties in each brand, but when combined they have the potential to be pretty rewarding.
If you were to stay at each of these five brands, you’d earn 10,000 bonus points – 2,000 for each. You’d also earn a category 1-4 free night certificate from the additional element of the second promotion.
That’s not all though. The World of Hyatt program has a feature called Brand Explorer that awards a category 1-4 free night certificate for every five brands that you stay at. If you stayed at Hyatt Centric, Thompson, Alila, Destination and Joie de Vivre properties, you’d get that additional free night.
10,000 bonus points and two free night certificates is a pretty good return considering you only need to stay one night at each brand and award stays are eligible for both promotions.
If you’re quick, you could stack award stays with the 10% rebate for Hyatt cardholders which ends on September 2. This will also be stackable with the promotions offering 500 bonus points for app bookings and 500 bonus points at new properties if any of those eligible properties also happen to be one of these five brands.
Note that the Hyatt Centric deal appears to be targeted, so if you’ve stayed at one of their properties before, you likely won’t be eligible for that particular offer.
h/t Travel Update