Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
American Express Membership Rewards is offering a targeted bonus of 20% or 30% when transferring points to JetBlue TrueBlue. While I found no transfer bonus in my account, my wife was targeted for the 30% bonus, as shown below.
- Targeted transfer bonuses of 20-30% from American Express Membership Rewards to JetBlue TrueBlue
- With a 20% bonus, 250 Membership Rewards = 240 TrueBlue points
- With a 30% bonus, 250 Membership Rewards = 260 TrueBlue points
- Minimum transfer is 250 Membership Rewards points.
- Valid through 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time on March 25, 2018
- Transfers are subject to a fee of $0.0006 per point, with a maximum fee of $99 (this fee applies to transfers to US airlines)
According to our Reasonable Redemption Values, JetBlue TrueBlue points are worth about 1.46 cents per point, though this value does vary (especially for Mint-class redemptions. Remember that you will pay a fee to transfer to US-based frequent flyer programs, though with this bonus a transfer may still make sense if you have a good redemption in mind – especially if you received the 30% transfer bonus. If you have been targeted, you will see the images shown above when you log into your account and look at transfer partners.
Also see our Current point transfer bonuses resource page to see current and historical transfer bonuses.
H/T: Miles to Memories