JetBlue announced a new points match program, where they will match a customer’s Virgin Elevate balance.
Show us your Elevate® Points balance by 7/4/2016, then book and fly one roundtrip JetBlue flight by 08/31/16 and we’ll match (or give you more) TrueBlue points!
This actually isn’t a 1:1 match, but instead is based on your current balance. Here is how the match works:
How to Request a Match
- Elevate® members must email a screenshot of their account dashboard to email@example.com by 7/4/2016. Screenshots must include first name, last name, and points balance.
- Please include your TrueBlue number in the email. If you are not a TrueBlue member yet, sign up now.
- Once we assess your balance and eligibility, we’ll email you to let you know if you’re officially registered for the promotion.
Then book and fly one roundtrip JetBlue flight by 08/31/16.
- This offer is available to new or existing TrueBlue members.
- To qualify, members must send an email including their TrueBlue number and a picture of their Elevate® account dashboard showing first name, last name, and points balance to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/4/2016, await receipt of an email to confirm registration for the promotion and then book new roundtrip flights operated by JetBlue and completed all travel by 08/31/2016.
- Number of points awarded will be based on Elevate® points balance evidenced by submitted proof.
- Proof is subject to verification. TrueBlue number must be provided at the time of booking.
- Offer can only be redeemed one (1) time by any individual.
- Points awarded in conjunction with this promotion are considered bonus points and do not count towards earning Mosaic status.
You can find the full details and terms here.
HT: The Points Guy