Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Quick Deals.
Price Chopper (a grocery store chain in the Northeast) is offering a promotion through Saturday, March 24th on gift card purchases: Spend $50 on select gift cards and get a $10 coupon toward a future shopping trip, plus get 2x fuel rewards with any gift card purchase (though the fuel rewards promo excludes Visa/Mastercard/reloadables).
- Spend $50 on the following gift cards, get $10 off your next shopping trip:
- Ruby Tuesday
- Buy any gift card, get 2x fuel rewards
- $10 coupon prints at register, one per transaction
- Double fuel rewards excludes Price Chopper gift cards, Visa/Mastercard gift cards, and reloadables
- Expires 3/24/18
- Coupon expires 1 week from the date printed (Thanks to reader Dan)
If you live near a Price Chopper, this promotion might make sense if you have a need for any of those gift cards and/or it might work out to be profitable depending on your reselling relationships (and assuming you use a card that earns one of the Best Category Bonuses at grocery stores). IThe $10 coupon expires 1 week from the day it’s printed, but it should be pretty easy to use those up at the grocery store. It’s hard to read the fine print in the screen shot, but it says that the coupon prints at the register and you can only get one per transaction (but there is no stated limit on transactions).
The double fuel rewards are an added bonus if this promotion works out for you.
H/T: Reader Greg