There’s a new highly targeted Amex Offer out this morning good for $20 back on $60+ at Google Express. Doctor of Credit reports that there is also an offer for 2,000 Membership Rewards points back on $60+ (an even better deal in my opinion), though we didn’t find that version on our cards. If you’re not familiar with Google Express, it is a platform for ordering items from many popular merchants — like Target, Costco, Walmart, Lowe’s, etc. In other words, this one is very easy to use. We have added it to our Current Amex Offers database.
- Spend $60 or more via Google Express, get $20 back
- Expires 4/29/18
We’ve seen a slightly better offer in the past ($20 back on $50), but this is still a good deal for those who shop online since Google Express is partnered with so many stores. This one is highly targeted — it was only available on one card in my household.
We recently wrote about a deal for Google Express where you could get $15 off of $15 on an order from Target (See: Easy $15 off $15 at Target). That deal ended early, but if you hopped on it and haven’t yet used your coupon, I imagine it should stack with this offer if you use an Amex loaded with it to pay.
Other stacking opportunities include:
- Code SPRING18 takes 20% off (up to a maximum of $20)
- You could use my referral link (with my thanks) to sign up and get $10 off of $10
- Get 15% off via the Google Express app with code GETAPP15 up to a max of $20 (note that this offer shows an expiration date of April 8, 2018, but I just tried it in the app and it successfully applied despite saying that it expires 4/8/18)
- Link to download the Android app
- Link to download the iOS app
Existing users may have also received an email for free shipping on orders of $15 or more. Normally, the cutoff for free shipping is $25 or $35 depending on the merchant.
While Google Express prices can be a bit higher than purchasing directly, the various options to stack with this $20 back on $60 should make for a pretty solid deal. If you aren’t seeing this offer, Doctor of Credit has given some tips for finding highly targeted offers – though the techniques sadly haven’t worked for me.
As always, you can see what offers are new today and find a comprehensive list of the offers we have found in our Current Amex Offers database.
H/T: Doctor of Credit