Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Delta’s having another award flash sale, this time on round trip flights to Hawaii. The best deals are from the West Coast and only require 35,000 SkyMiles for Main Cabin or 44,000 SkyMiles for Comfort+.
- Book round trip flights to Hawaii from 35,000 SkyMiles in Main Cabin or from 44,000 SkyMiles in Delta Comfort+.
- Direct link to offer.
- Book by April 12, 2018 at 11:59 ET
- Travel anytime between August 14, 2018 and November 14, 2018 (not all dates available at lower redemption levels).
- Example cities are below (Main Cabin / Delta Comfort+ miles required. Taxes & fees will also be charged):
- Atlanta (ATL) to Honolulu (HNL) – 75,000 / 99,000
- Minneapolis (MSP) to Honolulu (HNL) – 51,000 / 60,000
- Salt Lake City (SLC) to Honolulu (HNL) – 51,000 / 60,000
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Honolulu, HI (HNL) – 41,000 / 57,000
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Kahului (OGG) – 41,000 / 57,000
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Kona (KOA) – 48,000 / 56,000
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Lihue (LIH) – 48,000 / 56,000
- Seattle (SEA) to Honolulu (HNL) – 46,000 / 60,000
- Seattle (SEA) to Kahului (OGG) – 45,000 / 60,000
- Seattle (SEA) to Kona (KOA) – 35,000 / 45,000
- Seattle (SEA) to Lihue (LIH) – 35,000 / 44,000
There appears to be good availability for this flash sale, such as the Seattle to Kona route in the summer. Here’s the availability in Main Cabin for August-September…
…and here’s the same route on the same dates if traveling in Delta Comfort+:
As Delta doesn’t publish an award chart, it’s not entirely clear how many SkyMiles you’re saving on each route. Based on the miles needed before and after the promotion though, it looks like you’d be saving ~25% on the above route.
You can use fewer miles for round trip flights to Hawaii with Korean Airlines Skypass, but this flash sale could be a good option if you have a ton of SkyMiles for which you don’t have any other plans.