Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Quick Deals.
There’s a new Delta Amex Offer available today offering a $60 statement credit when spending $300.
- Get a $60 statement credit when spending $300+ direct with Delta Air Lines.
- Expires July 8, 2018.
- Valid on one or more transactions.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, and Sky Club memberships. Purchases such as Delta Shuttle and Delta Vacation packages are included if purchased through delta.com.
- Excludes the following: (i) gift cards, (ii) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, and sales offices, (iii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, and WiFi, (iv) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (v) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (vi) Delta Cargo, Delta Private Jets & On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences, SkyMiles Cruises.
This Delta Amex Offer appears to be highly targeted. Both my wife and I received it, although only on American Express Business Platinum accounts. If you have the offer on a personal Platinum account that’d be better, as you’ll then also earn 5x Membership Rewards.
The terms specifically state that gift cards are excluded, but that doesn’t appear to be the case. I loaded the offer to my card this morning and purchased a $300 Delta gift card. An email confirming I’d used the offer appeared in my inbox immediately, so you should be good to go.
If you’re a gift card reseller, this could be a profitable deal depending on your reselling relationships. If not, it’s still a good way to get up to 20% off Delta flights.