Amex Express Checkout is offering a bonus of 2x Membership Rewards when shopping at Walmart.com.
- Get two additional Membership Rewards points per dollar spent after you checkout online using Amex Express Checkout with a Membership Rewards-enrolled American Express Card at Walmart.com.
- Link to promotion page – no registration required.
- To use Amex Express Checkout on Walmart.com, under the “Enter Payment Method” section click the “+ More” button. Select Amex Express Checkout and follow the checkout process.
- Get 2 additional Membership Reward points (for a total of 3 points) for each dollar spent on purchases made online only using Amex Express Checkout with an eligible American Express Card enrolled in the Membership Rewards program at Walmart.com. You must (i) have an online account with American Express, (ii) provide your username and password to make a purchase using Amex Express Checkout and (iii) select an American Express Card enrolled in the Membership Rewards Program as the method of payment.
- Corporate Cards and all prepaid card products are not eligible.
- Offer ends 8/30/2018.
- Limit of 2,500 additional Membership Rewards points per eligible Card. These additional points are in addition to any points you would normally receive for purchases on your Card under the terms of the Membership Rewards program.
- For Amex Everyday Card products, when we calculate the additional points benefit, points awarded under this offer will not be included.
- Additional points will be credited to your Membership rewards program account within 90 days after qualifying purchases appear on your billing statement.
If you have any online Walmart spending coming up in August, earning these additional Membership Rewards will be a nice bonus. The terms state that you’ll earn a total of 3 points, but that should be 4 points per dollar if you have the Amex Blue Business Plus credit card.
The limit of 2,500 bonus Membership Rewards means that you’ll earn the 2x bonus on $1,250 of spend. There’s no limit on the number of cards you can earn this bonus on though, so if you have multiple cards earning Membership Rewards, you can earn the bonus several times.
Don’t forget to go through a portal as cashback rates are up to 7%. Having said that, several airline portals currently have bonuses, so you could max out at least two of those if spending a total of $1,250 in two or more transactions.