door deal closes, another one opens. A status match promotion from Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City offering up to two free nights recently ended, but they’ve launched a new and even more rewarding promotion in its place.
Get the following at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City by showing your status card with select competing programs:
- Elite – One free night (valid Sunday-Friday), $50 bonus free play, one complimentary buffet at Fresh Harvest Buffet and two complimentary tickets to Howie Mandel’s Comedy Club, or
- Rock Royalty – Two complimentary nights, $150 bonus free play, one-time complimentary entry into Rock Royalty Lounge or Fresh Harvest Buffet for you and a guest and two complimentary tickets to Howie Mandel’s Comedy Club.
- Expires September 3, 2018.
- Must be a Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City Wild Card Rewards Member to redeem.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to participate, and participants must provide valid proof of age.
- The opposing property loyalty card must be in good condition with the name of the primary guest on the reservation.
- Expired cards will not be accepted.
- Cards traded up from another casino will not be accepted.
- Free play cannot be converted to cash. Comp Dollars cannot be redeemed for cash. Comp Dollars may not be available at all outlets; please inquire upon arrival for any exempt locations.
- Complimentary room is based on availability and must be used within ninety (90) calendar days of the upgrade.
- Complimentary Legends Lounge access is valid one time (1x) only; all other visits to the lounge will be at the rate of $10 Comp Dollars per person. Legends Lounge is for the Wild Card Rewards Member and one (1) guest only.
- Management reserves the right to change or cancel.
- Participants may not be part of an exclusionary list.
This status match promotion is even better than the last one for a couple of reasons, so if that one didn’t entice you then this might draw you in.
First of all, there are additional benefits with this promotion. In addition to the free night(s), they’re also offering free game play, buffet passes (or lounge access) and comedy club tickets. As with the previous promotion, you’ll have to pay resort fees but that’s a reasonable cost considering all the benefits you’ll be getting.
The second reason is that you get some better benefits with lower status. In that previous promotion, those with M life Sapphire or Total Rewards Platinum status were only eligible for a 25% discount. This time around, they can get one free night, buffet passes, etc.
The reason this is significant is because you can match to M life Pearl status with World of Hyatt’s Discoverist status. That means anyone with the old Hyatt or new World of Hyatt credit cards can get a free night at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino as those cards come with Discoverist status. Although M life isn’t specifically mentioned in the status match table, Borgata – which is listed – is part of M life.
Similarly, the Wyndham Rewards credit card (which has an increased 45,000 point signup bonus for only a few more days) offers Platinum status. Wyndham Rewards Platinum status can be matched to Total Rewards Platinum status to get the free night.
If you’re a member of FoundersCard, this promotion works even better for you too. One of the FoundersCard benefits is Diamond status with Total Rewards. The previous promotion only offered one free night with that promotion; with this one, you’ll get two free nights, $150 bonus play, two free lounge or buffet passes and two tickets to the comedy club.
One thing that’s not entirely clear is if there are restrictions with Rock Royalty status as to when you can book your free nights. With matched Elite status, you’re restricted to Sunday-Friday for your free night. There’s no specified restriction of that kind for Rock Royalty, but it might be imposed anyway. That’d mean you wouldn’t be able to book a weekend stay, but it’s still a great deal.
Are there any other potential status match options that I’ve not listed above? If so, please let us know in the comments below.