Priority Pass has added a new restaurant where you can use your membership to get $28 in credit per person (depending on the guesting policy of your card): Jerry Remy’s Sports Bar and Grill in Terminal C. Note that Priority Pass is restricted to visiting between 2pm and 8pm and guesting privileges are also restricted at this location. Still, it’s a good option if you’re flying out of Terminal C.
Here are the key terms for this location:
- The US$28 is valid for the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with same-day travel before placing an order.
- Cardholder may only register 1 Guest per visit to receive US$28 deduction. Any additional Guests will not be eligible for US$28 deduction.
- USD$28 is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash substitute or refund if the final bill is lower than US$28 per person.
- Cardholder is responsible for the balance if total final bill exceeds US$28 per person.
- Any remaining balance cannot be used towards gratuity.
As you can see, you will only be allowed one guest at this location regardless of your Priority Pass membership. Still, with as easy as it is to get Priority Pass these days via various rewards credit cards, it shouldn’t be too hard to get enough of them to cover your party. Keep in mind that your Priority Pass will only be accepted between 2pm and 8pm. Still, being able to get $56 off your bill will be nice if you’ll be there during those hours.
H/T: One Mile at a Time