|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Barclays Aviator Business card has had a limited-time offer of 50,000 American Airlines miles after first purchase that was thought to be scheduled to end on July 29th, 2018. However, that offer is still available. While some people find American Airlines miles more useful than others (see this past weekend’s week in review around the web for some good uses), fifty thousand miles after a single purchase is a good deal even if you find them of limited use.
- Earn 50,000 bonus American Airlines AAdvantage miles after first purchase with the Barclays AAdvantage Business Aviator Business Mastercard within 90 days of account opening
- Read more about this card and find a link on our AAdvantage Aviator Business Mastercard page.
Key Card Details
- $95 annual fee is not waived
- Earn 2X on American Airlines purchases, office supply, telecommunications services, and at car rental agencies
- Earn 1X everywhere else
- First checked bag free
- Preferred boarding
- 5% bonus on miles earned the previous year after AF is paid
- Access to reduced mileage awards
- 25% statement credit on in-flight purchases
Again, 50,000 miles after a single purchase is a pretty good deal. That’s nearly (though not quite) enough to fly in business class to Europe or Asia, and it requires very little effort since the only spending requirement is a single purchase.
Barclays business credit cards can be a more difficult approval than some, so you may need to call reconsideration. With such little opportunity cost, these miles may well be worth it for those looking to pick up easy AAdvantage miles.
Last updated on August 26th, 2018