Users on reddit are reporting that the 50k point sign up bonus for the Merrill+ Visa Signature card is still available via phone application. A reddit user has also uncovered an application link here. Zero of the people reporting on reddit have received instant online approval as of the time of this writing, but some are reporting application status showing approved about an hour after application. Danny at Miles to Memories reported receiving an error with the online application. YMMV. As a reminder, this card has no annual fee and points are worth 1 cent each for a statement credit or up to 2 cents each towards airfare, meaning that you can get $500-$1,000 in value out of the signup bonus after spending $3,000 in 90 days.
- Phone application available Merrill+ Visa Signature
- Sign up bonus is 50,000 points after spending $3,000 in 90 days
- Disclosure agreement for this offer (which includes signup bonus info) can be found here.
How to get it
- Call 866-751-1257 to apply by phone
- Use application code: BAABZX
- An online application may be available here. We have not yet seen reports of instant approval, but some are reporting approval within hours of application. Others have reported approval by calling reconsideration.
This was a popular offer that recently disappeared online. At this point, we do not know whether this is a long-term return of the card or a last chance to apply before it disappears again. As the online application link has not yet been widely tested, applying via phone may be the way to go on this one. We have also updated our Best Offers Page where you can see all of the best offers.