|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Alaska Mileage Plan shopping portal is offering 7 Alaska miles per dollar on purchases at the Apple Store. That’s the highest airline portal payout in the past 15 months according to CashBackMonitor.com. Do check the exclusions before purchasing, but this could be a nice way to score some quick miles if you’ve got an Apple purchase planned.
- Increased portal payout of 7x Alaska Mileage Plan miles per dollar spent at the Apple Store
- Direct link to Alaska Mileage Plan Shopping
- Products not eligible are: New AirPods, gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs, and shipping.
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
- EPP purchases are not eligible.
- Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site.
- Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents.
This is a great payout if you value Alaska Mileage Plan miles — and I’d argue that you should. Let’s face it, Apple stuff ain’t cheap. It’s pretty easy to spend a thousand bucks if you’re buying Apple products, which would yield you more than enough points for a domestic short-haul award (since Alaska prices some of those from 5K miles one-way). I’m always happy to earn a few more Alaska miles as they are both quite valuable and hard to earn.
This payout certainly wouldn’t convince me to by an Apple product on its own, but if you’ve got a purchase in mind, this might tip the scales over waiting until tomorrow. We can’t be sure when this one will end, but I’d imagine it is likely valid today-only.
Last updated on June 1st, 2019