|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Amazon is offering a $10 promotional credit when you buy $40 or more in Amazon Gift Cards. This is an easy win.
- Amazon is offering a $10 promotional credit when you buy $40 or more in Amazon Gift Cards
- Direct link to this deal (our affiliate link)
- Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (PT), October 14, 2020 while supplies last.
- Offer has a limit of one Amazon.com promotional credit per Prime account.
- In order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must: (1) be an Amazon.com Prime member; (2) click the yellow “Apply code to your account” button or enter the promotional code “GC20PRIME” in the “Gift Cards and Promotional Codes” box when you check out; and (3) purchase at least $40 in qualifying Amazon.com Gift Cards in a single order at Amazon.com beginning 12:00 a.m. (PT), October 13, 2020 and ending 11:59 p.m., October 14, 2020 (PT).
- Amazon.com Gift Card purchases must total at least $40 in combined value, and the Amazon.com Gift Card(s) must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.com by an Amazon.com Prime member account. Amazon.com Gift Cards are subject to Terms and Conditions. Amazon.com Gift Cards purchased through Prime Now do not qualify for this promotion.
- Offer valid on Amazon.com Gift Cards and Amazon.com eGift Cards sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards, LLC and purchased at Amazon.com between 12:00 a.m. (PT), October 13, 2020 and 11:59 p.m., October 14, 2020 (PT). This offer is not valid on any Amazon.com Gift Cards or Amazon.com Gift Card Balance Reloads that are purchased prior to 12:00 a.m., October 13, 2020 or those purchased on October 13, 2020 or October 14, 2020 but scheduled for delivery after October 14, 2020.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges, if applicable, do not apply when determining the minimum purchase amount.
- For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit of $10 will be automatically applied to the Amazon.com Prime account that was used to purchase the Amazon.com Gift Card(s) within two (2) days after the qualifying order has been completed or, where applicable, the order has shipped.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the promotional credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Limit one promotional credit per Amazon.com Prime account as designated by the primary email address.
- The promotional credit only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities, including Prime Now LLC, will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- The promotional credit may not be applied towards the purchase of products sold by, or under the brands of third parties, or sold through third-party areas of Amazon.com.
- Promotional credits may not be redeemed for or applied toward the purchase of any gift cards sold at Amazon.com.
- This limited time offer and associated promotional code expire at 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) October 14, 2020 or when supplies have been exhausted, whichever occurs first. Any promotional credit remaining unredeemed after November 29, 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (PT) will be forfeited.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is a $10 promotional credit.
- This promotion may not be combined with other credits or special offers.
- This promotion cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com.
- The savings from the promotional credit will be reflected on the final checkout page of qualifying orders.
- If any of the products or content purchased in conjunction with the use of the promotional credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. In determining the amount you paid for the product or content, the promotional credit will be proportionately applied to all eligible purchases within the transaction.
Don’t miss this deal as it is a very easy win. You need to use the promotional credit by November 29th, but it should be pretty easy to use a $10 promo credit by then if you’re an Amazon shopper (though keep in mind that the promo credit can only be applied toward items shipped and sold by Amazon, not third party sellers even if their items are fulfilled by Amazon). As a reminder, you’ll find a running list of Prime Day deals (as well as those from competitors) that is constantly updated throughout the day today and tomorrow here: Amazon Prime Day 2020 deals, stacking opportunities, and competitor sales.
H/T: Doctor of Credit