|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There is an awesome new Amex Offer out this morning to save up to $100 on $333 at select technology providers. This offer is appearing on some business cards. The awesome thing is that one of the merchants listed is Newegg.com. That’s good news as Newegg sells an array of gift cards where this offer could be very attractive indeed.
- Get 30% back (up to $100 back) at select technology providers via a new targeted Amex offer available on some business cards. Valid at the following retailers:
- Sage Software
- Tiger Direct (Systemax)
- Webair Intrernet Development
- Expires 10/15/19
- Limit of $100 in total statement credits (i.e. max total purchase price of $333.33
- Excludes mobile app transactions, transactions via authorized retailers or resellers, and events.
- See offer terms for full exclusions / terms
This is an awesome deal if you can grab it. Newegg obviously sells plenty of merchandise that may be of interest, and stacking an additional 30% back could make for fantastic deals on stuff you want to buy.
Additionally, Newegg sells a wide range of gift cards, some of them even at discounted prices.
They also sell plenty of travel-related gift cards that may be of interest.
It probably wouldn’t be hard for most readers to find some sort of gift card that would be of interest even if you don’t have an immediate need for the stuff Newegg sells.
H/T: GC Galore
Last updated on October 19th, 2019