Note: American Express is a Frequent Miler advertiser. Please see our Advertiser Disclosure.
|The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card||None|
The The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card is the only card offering transferable points and 2X rewards for all spend. That’s fantastic. And, it has no annual fee!
- No annual fee.
- 2X Membership Rewards points everywhere. Enough said.
- When paired with The Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN, you can use points to purchase flights at a value of 1.5 cents per point thanks to the Business Platinum pay with points rebate.
- If you cancel all other Membership Rewards cards, your Membership Rewards points will stay active and still transferable to airlines.
- You can automatically earn rewards or cash back via Amex OPEN Savings.
- Signing up for this card does not impact your 5/24 count.
- This is a credit card, not a charge card, so it is subject to Amex’s limit of 5 credit cards per person.
- 2X earnings are capped at $50K spend per year.
Many other credit and charge cards earn Membership Rewards points which all pool together into a single balance per person. You can find a nearly complete list of Membership Rewards cards here.
|Card / Notes||Bonus / Annual Fee|
| The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card|
- 2X Membership Rewards points on all purchases, up to $50K spend per calendar year
Terms apply. See Rates & Fees
Noteworthy Perks: 0.0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.74%, 16.74% or 20.74%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening
See also: The new king of everyday spend
No annual fee
Recent better offer: 20K after $3K spend in 3 months (Expired 6/21/17)
FM Mini Review: No other transferable points card offers 2X rewards for ALL spend. With no annual fee, this card is a winner. Big time.
Note: Many more excellent credit card offers, along with application tips for each bank, can be found on our Best Credit Card Offers Page.