A new Best Western Amex Offer appeared this week which can save you up to 20% on a stay. If you’ll be staying at one of Best Western’s brands in the next week, you can stack this Amex Offer with a couple of other promos to make it even more rewarding.
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at WorldHotels Collection or Best Western Hotels & Resorts locations.
- Direct link to offer.
- Offer valid for reservations for Best Western, Best Western Plus, Best Western Premier, Executive Residency by Best Western, Best Western Plus Executive Residency, BW Signature Collection by Best Western, BW Premier Collection by Best Western, SureStay Hotel by Best Western, SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western, SureStay Studio by Best Western, SureStay Collection by Best Western, Vīb, GLō, Sadie Best Western, Aiden by Best Western and WorldHotels Collection hotels in the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Reservations must be made online at bestwestern.com, by using the Best Western Mobile App, or by calling 1-800-780-7234.
- Excludes international locations outside the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
- Not valid on transactions made with Best Western partners.
- Each Best Western branded hotel is independently owned and operated. Best Western and the Best Western marks are service marks or registered service marks of Best Western International, Inc.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
Best Western is running a few promotions at the moment, two of which will stack with this Amex Offer. You can get a $25 Best Western Travel Card after your first stay in the promotion period, as well as another $25 Travel Card with this promotion when staying with them and also filling up your vehicle with $10 of gas or electricity.
Both of those other promotions have some important terms to be aware of (the most important of which is that the Travel Cards expire on December 31, 2020), so be sure to check out those posts for all the details. Those promotions also expire on September 7 and September 5 respectively, so you only have a week or so to take advantage of them.
If you need to book a stay during the next week though and know that you can make use of those Travel Cards, stacking all these offers could make for a nicely rewarding stay. You’ll earn $50 in Travel Cards and $20 back as a statement credit from this Best Western Amex Offer. If you were booking a one night stay that only cost $100 including tax, these offers would offset a large amount of the cost (albeit with $50 of that having to be applied to a future stay by the end of the year).
If you haven’t booked your stay yet, be sure to click through from a shopping portal – you can find the current rates here and here. At the time of writing this post, Rakuten (formerly Ebates) is offering 8.5% or 8.5x Membership Rewards. That’s a great return in addition to these other offers.
Best Western is also offering a $20 Travel Card for every $100 of Best Western gift cards you buy, but that deal won’t stack with the Amex Offer as payments for those gift card purchases are processed by a third party rather than Best Western, so won’t trigger the statement credit.