Radisson isn’t the only smaller hotel chain that’s running a promotion that has limited appeal. Best Western has launched a promotion that’s offering $20 bonus cards for every $100 of gift cards you buy from them.
While a 20% bonus is an OK deal, what’s less exciting is the fact that the bonus cards expire at the end of the year.
- Get a $20 bonus card for every $100 of Best Western gift cards you buy.
- Direct link to offer.
- Promotion available for purchases made between 12:00 am MST on June 1, 2020 and 11:59pm MST on September 30, 2020.
- Valid on standard and e‐gift card purchases.
- Bonus cards expire December 31, 2020.
- There is a limit of $500 in Travel Cards that can be purchased per customer during this Promotion.
- This is an online promotion only and is offered solely to residents of the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not valid with any other promotion or discount.
- Bonus Travel Card will be sent via email separately from the purchased Travel Card.
- Offer subject to change and/or cancellation without notice.
- Travel Cards are subject to terms and conditions at travelcard.bestwestern.com.
Best Western has a tendency to run promotions that are more lackluster than Marriott’s and this one is no exception. The 20% bonus cards mean that you’re getting a discount of up to 16.67% which is fairly good but not outstanding.
What makes it less interesting for most people is the fact that the bonus cards expire on December 31, 2020. Considering the uncertain travel plans that everyone has right now, offering bonus cards that expire at the end of the year is either a) needlessly restrictive or b) sneaky if they’re doing it with the expectation that people will miss the fact that the bonus cards expire.
If you know that you’ll definitely have a paid stay with Best Western by December 31 though, this deal could be worth taking advantage of. The purchase link takes you to Givex’s site, so it’s unlikely to code as travel.