|We have added this to our running list of Black Friday deals, which will be constantly updated through Cyber Monday with a mix of gift card deals, merchandise deals, and travel deals. Check back often.|
|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Best Western is running a sale on gift cards: Buy a $100 gift card, get a $20 bonus card. You can buy up to $1,000 in gift cards through this promotion and receive a $20 bonus for each $100 purchased, but note that the $20 bonus cards expire 3/31/19. This sale is valid through 12/2/19.
- Buy a $100 Best Western gift card, get a $20 bonus card
- Direct link to this promotion (note that the link address looks like some weird givex dot com address, but if you go through BestWestern.com to buy travel cards, it will bring you directly to this address, so it’s legit)
- For every $100 in Travel Cards purchased, the purchaser will receive (1) $20 bonus Travel Card.
- Bonus card (s) will be emailed to the purchaser.
- There is a limit of $1,000 in Travel Cards that can be purchased per customer during this Promotion.
- Promotion available for purchases made between 12:00 am MST on November 29, 2019 and 11:59pm MST on December 2, 2019
- Valid on standard and e-gift card purchases.
- Bonus cards expire March 31, 2020.
- This is an online promotion only and is offered solely to residents of the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
- Bonus Travel Card will be sent via email separately from the purchased Travel Card.
- More details about Best Western Travel Cards can be found at travelcard.bestwestern.com
Best Western Rewards recently underwent a massive devaluation that makes its rewards much less attractive (and I don’t think it was a hugely attractive program before that).
That said, I’ve stayed in a number of reasonably-decent Best Western hotels in different parts of the world over the years.
I won’t personally be taking advantage of this one, but if you have any paid Best Western stays planned, this would beat paying full price (it amounts to a 16.67% discount). The terms of the cards indicate that they can be used worldwide. Just keep your eye on the details: the bonus cards expire on 3/31/19. I don’t see any terms indicating that they can’t be combined, but I haven’t done this deal before myself.
Last updated on December 8th, 2019