Bougie Miles reports that Caesars Rewards has added a card-linked offer program whereby you can earn a few rewards credits per dollar spent with various merchants after linking a credit card number. You can additionally get 100 bonus tier credits when you make your first card-linked-offer purchase between May 21, 2020 and July 31, 2020.
- Caesars Rewards has added card-linked offers. If you make your first card-linked offer purchase by July 31st, 2020, you can earn a bonus 100 tier credits
- Direct link to this promotion
- The offer period (“Offer Period”) is 12:00:00 a.m. PT on Thursday, May 21, 2020 through 11:59:59 p.m. PT on Friday, July 31, 2020. All times referred to in these Terms and Conditions are Pacific Time (“PT”).
- Participants that make an eligible purchase during the Offer Period via Caesars Rewards Marketplace will receive a 100 Tier Credit bonus (“Bonus”).
- Participants will only receive one (1) Bonus, for their first verified purchase with a Caesars Rewards Marketplace Card-Linked Retailer, during the Offer Period.
- See full terms here
While Caesars is marketing these offers as in-store offers, they are really card-linked offers. You’ll notice that a number of the included offers are from online-only merchants. None of the current offers stick out as stand-out values, but Bethany at Bougie Miles covers a couple of opportunities that you may find interesting if you value Caesars Tier Credits / Rewards Credits (two different things) and it might be worth the read at least to review potential stacking opportunities since she shows how to stack a number of offers. It’s always good to be able to stack for more points back.
H/T: Bougie Miles