|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
If you’re planning a trip to Vegas, there’s a new Caesar’s Entertainment Las Vegas Amex Offer that might be able to save you money on your accommodation and room charges.
- Spend $250 or more when staying with Caesar’s Entertainment Las Vegas and get $50 back, or
- Spend $250 or more when staying with Caesar’s Entertainment Las Vegas and get 5,000 Membership Rewards.
- Expires December 15, 2018
- Offer valid only at Caesars Palace, NOBU Hotel at Caesars Palace, Caesars Suites, Bally’s Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort, and Rio All-Suite Las Vegas.
- Reservations must be made directly through Caesars Entertainment (or properties listed above) by phone, at caesars.com or individual property websites, or via the mobile app.
- Offer only valid in the US.
- Excludes all Caesars Entertainment hotels outside of Las Vegas.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
This Caesar’s Entertainment Las Vegas Amex Offer is valid for both room rate and room charges. That means that even if your room rate (including resort fees) doesn’t come to $250, you could charge other expenses (e.g. meals) to your room to push your spending over the $250 threshold.
I’ve not stayed at any Caesar’s properties before, but I’m assuming that you can charge a meal from one Caesar’s location back to your room at a completely different Caesar’s property. That’s how it works with M life anyway – please let me know in the comments below if that’s not the case.
If you have status with another casino loyalty program, Total Rewards (the loyalty scheme for Caesar’s Entertainment) offers a Diamond status match from some tiers of other programs. Diamond status waives resort fees, gets you a $100 Celebration Dinner, complimentary parking and more.
The recent changes to Amex Offers mean that you can’t load more than one of the same offer. You can load both versions of the offer to different cards if you have them though. That means if you were to spread $500 of spend across two cards, you could get both $50 back and 5,000 Membership Rewards. If you’ll be visiting Vegas with a partner who has the same offers and you’re planning a more expensive stay, you could double up and spend $1,000 while getting a total of $100 back and 10,000 Membership Rewards.
Don’t forget to book your stay via a cashback portal – the current highest rate is 7%.
Last updated on December 15th, 2018