|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
A new Amex Offer appeared yesterday offering 10% back when paying your cell phone bill. It appears to be highly targeted, but it’s easy money if you have it and has the potential to be stacked with other Amex Offers.
- Get 10% back as a statement credit when paying your cell phone bill online directly with a US-based wireless telephone provider.
- Expires June 15, 2019.
- Limit $15 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid only for payments for wireless telephone service charges made directly with US wireless telephone service providers via online, mobile app, or by phone.
- Purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or resellers are excluded.
- Excludes purchases for VoIP, hardware, equipment, and bundled home/cable services.
I sadly wasn’t targeted for this, so hopefully some of you have more luck. The limit of $15 in statement credits isn’t overly generous, but it’s still $15 in your pocket for a bill you’d have been paying anyway.
There are other Amex Offers relating to cell phones that could stack nicely with this one if you happen to have both of them on the same card. For example, there’s an AT&T Wireless for Business Amex Offer giving 10,000 Membership Rewards when spending $175. Chuck over at Doctor of Credit has a helpful post suggesting additional ways you might be able to stack offers.