While online links are not currently available for the Chase Sapphire Reserve card, many people on Reddit are reporting that they have been able to successfully apply in-branch. You can check which branches are open on Sunday using Chase’s branch locator and checking the box “Open on Sunday”. Here is an example for California.
As a reminder, here is the bonus for the Sapphire Reserve:
- Earn 100,000 points after spending $4K within the first 3 months. $450 annual fee is not waived.
And here are a few key benefits of the card:
- 3X points on dining and travel.
- $300 credit towards purchases in the travel category each calendar year.
- Points transfer 1:1 to travel partners.
- Points are worth 1.5 cents each when booking travel through Ultimate Rewards.
- Up to $100 Global Entry/Precheck fee credit every 4 years.
- Priority Pass Select membership.
- Some Visa Infinite benefits. (No $100 companion airfare discount.)
- Primary CDW rental car insurance.
As of now there are mixed data points regarding 5/24 approvals/denials, so it is too early to tell or make a definitive judgement.
For more information on the Sapphire Reserve, see: Chase Sapphire Reserve Complete Guide
Last updated on December 31st, 2019