Chase is sending out targeted spending offers on several credit cards. Stephen received one on his World of Hyatt credit card, I received one on a Southwest credit card, and Doctor of Credit reports that there is also an offer floating around for Freedom Unlimited cardholders. Check your email for the following spending offers:
- Chase World of Hyatt credit card: Earn 5x Bonus Points on up to $2K in purchases when you pay select bills (utilities / insurance / phone services / cable and internet services) with your Hyatt Credit Card or World of Hyatt Credit Card between 10/1/19 and 12/31/19.
- Email subject line: [Name], earn 5X Bonus Points on monthly bills
- Southwest Airlines credit cards: Earn 2,000 bonus points after you spend $4K from 10/1/19 to 12/31/19.*
- Email subject line: [Name], we’re awarding you 2,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000
- Chase Freedom Unlimited card: Spend $500 between 10/1/19 and 12/31/19, get 5,000 bonus Ultimate Rewards points.
Registration is via 1-click with a targeted link in the body of the email.
While the Southwest offer isn’t incredibly compelling, it’s nice that it has no spending category restrictions. The Freedom Unlimited offer is pretty awesome — that’s enough points for a Category 1 Hyatt night for just $500 spend. Those already spending towards a free night on the Hyatt credit card anyway will surely be thrilled to pick up an extra 5x points on up to $2K in regular bills. It’s always great to see offers like these.
Keep your eye on your emails as we sometimes see additional similar offers trickle in over the coming days after offers like these debut.