City National Bank has brought back a sign-up bonus offer on their Crystal Visa Infinite card.
Earn 50,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 or more during the first 90 days after the opening of your account. Expires September 30, 2016.
This card comes with a number of benefits including:
- Priority Pass select lounge access for primary and one authorized user. Membership includes unlimited guests.
- $250 airline incidental credit for each card (including authorized users) each calendar year.
- 12 GoGo passes every year.
- $100 companion fair discount.
- Visa Infinite benefits.
- $100 Global Entry fee credit.
- $400 annual fee (waived the first year).
You can find a flyer for the offer along with the terms here.
Need to Know
- This offer most likely needs to be opened in-branch.
- Branches are located in NY, DE, GA, TN, NV & CA. (Search for locations here.)
- You may be asked to provide financial information such as W2s, 1099s and/or bank statements.
- This offer may only be available to RBC Wealth Management clients.
For more info on this card, the points and applying see:
- Crystal Visa Infinite: The best card you can’t get
- How much are those 100,000 Crystal Visa Infinite points worth?
HT: Doctor of Credit
Last updated on December 20th, 2018