I publish lots of deals on this blog, mostly through my Quick Deals page. Most deals expire in about a day, but some stick around longer. Here’s a compilation of deals I’ve written about in the last few months that are still alive and kicking… but not for long…
Through December 31
Many deals last only through December 31st:
- Silvercar referral deal becomes ridiculously good
- Discounted United awards
- British Airways card 50K offer with first year fee waived
The following American Express deals are also valid only through December 31. The trick with these is that you either have to have been targeted for them, or you had to sign up in time. To learn how to sign up for many such deals automatically (so that you don’t miss them in the future), see: Bet You Didn’t Know: Never miss an Amex Sync deal with OffersBot. Here are the Amex deals:
- New Amex Offer: Spend $200, get $25 at NewEgg. Save on American Airlines, Hyatt, and more.
Possible 25% off Marriott gift cards! (Note: it is confirmed that this works at some Marriott properties)
Through Jan 4:
Here are two posts showing how to get free shipping for a year at Sears and Kmart.
- Sears / Kmart free shipping for one year, for only $9.99! YMMV
- FREE Shop Your Way Max: Free shipping for 1 year with Sears / Kmart for SYW elite members. Very YMMV.
If you have trouble getting this deal, try this:
- Sign up for the free trial of Shop Your Way Max
- View your Shop Your Way Max account here.
- Click “renew your membership”. You should see Shop Your Way Max in your cart with a price of $9.99
Through Jan 18
- US Airways 60K-ish offer
- Hyatt gift cards 10% off (or more) [My guess is that this deal is only valid through December 31, but I don’t know for sure]