There are many discounted gift cards available right now through eBay Daily Deals, Newegg, PayPal Digital Gifts and more. Here’s a roundup of the deals:
eBay Daily Deals
- $100 Lowe’s gift card for $90
- $55 Wendy’s gift card for $50
- $25 California Pizza Kitchen gift card for $20
- $30 Domino’s gift card for $25
- $25 O’Charley’s gift card for $20
- Buy $100 Staples gift card & get bonus $10 Staples gift card (comes as 2 cards)
- $60 BJ’s Restaurant gift card for $50
- $30 Carter’s/OshKosh B’Gosh gift card for $25
- $60 TGI Fridays gift card for $50
Physical Gift Cards
- $100 Chevron/Texaco gift card for $95
- $100 BP gift card for $95
- $100 Exxon/Mobil gift card for $95
- $100 Kansas City Steak Company gift card for $80
There’s a limit of 5 for all of these gift cards, with the exception of the gas gift cards where you can only buy 3 of each. A couple of these deals – Lowe’s and Exxon – are almost sold out, so get those quickly if you’re interested.
PayPal Digital Gifts
In addition to the cards they’re selling through eBay, PayPal Digital Gifts is also selling the following discounted eGift cards:
Unlike the cards they sell on eBay, there’s no specified limit for how many of these you can buy. That being said, PPDG will decline transactions after you’ve bought a certain amount.
Newegg currently selling a couple of gift cards with a bonus:
- Buy $25 Domino’s gift card and get a $5 Domino’s gift card free
- Buy a 3 month Xbox Live Gold subscription and get a promo code for a free 3 month Xbox Live Gold subscription
There’s a limit of 3 for the Domino’s offer and 1 for the Xbox Live offer. That limit is per 48 hours, so you can take advantage of this deal more than once so long as they don’t sell out before the offers are due to end on January 14.
With the Xbox Live deal, be aware that the free card is a promo card that has to be applied to your account by March 31, 2019. If you buy this deal twice, you’d effectively be getting a 12 month subscription for $49.98 which is $10 cheaper than a normal 12 month subscription costs.
GiftCardMall is listing three discounted gift card deals, but the JCPenney and Columbia Sportswear ones sold out days ago. The only one remaining is:
There’s a limit of 5 per customer and it’s due to expire on January 11, 2019. We’ve provided a direct link above, but go through a cashback portal to earn an additional 1-2%.
Save 10% on up to $100 of gift cards sold on the Bitmo app when using promo code GIFTHAPPY10.
The Just For U program has a digital coupon for the following:
- Save $7 when buying a $50 gift card of one of the following brands:
- Best Buy
- Foot Locker
There’s a limit of 1 per household and it expires January 19, 2019. This works out to be a 14% discount which is excellent for Best Buy, it’s just a shame there’s a limit of 1.
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop
This deal ends on January 10. Every $100 of gift cards earns you 800 fuel points which are worth 80c off per gallon. With a limit of 20 gallons, you can save up to $16. If you can fill up to that maximum, this is a profitable deal for reselling even before taking into account points earned by paying for the gift cards using a credit card that earns a bonus at grocery stores.
Last updated on March 31st, 2019