Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Last week we shared a targeted deal offering 10,000 IHG Rewards Club points for staying at the Kimpton brand.
Good news for all those of you that didn’t receive an email about it – the offer’s now open everyone.
- Receive 10,000 IHG Rewards Club points with your next Kimpton stay from now until April 30, 2018.
- Must be an IHG Rewards Club member and must register your member number in advance to participate in this Offer. (n.b. Despite these terms, there’s no registration link in the email from IHG and members seem to have been pre-registered.)
- Number of bonus points listed above will be awarded after your Qualifying Stay at any Kimpton hotel, which must be completed between 1 February 2018 and 30 April 2018.
- A Stay is defined per IHG Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out (“Stay”).
- For purpose of this Offer under this Promotion a Stay constitutes a “Qualifying Stay” which include most business and leisure rates. IHG® Rewards Club is responsible for fulfillment of the bonus points offer.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for the bonus points to be posted into your account. The number of bonus points listed above will not count toward “Your Achievement Bonus offer”.
I’d received an email about this last week when the offer seemed to be targeted. That email stated the following:
To celebrate, you can earn additional bonus points when you enjoy the boutique luxury experience of a Kimpton hotel. As part of Accelerate, you’ll receive 10,000 bonus points with your next Kimpton stay anytime from now until April 30th. That’s on top of the 48,100 points you can already earn with Accelerate.
Now that this doesn’t appear to be targeted, the Q1 2018 Accelerate landing page states the following:
As an extra bonus, receive an additional 10,000 points with your next Kimpton Hotels stay by April 30th. With Kimpton Hotels in the family, you now have another exciting one-of-a-kind way to explore new experiences and earn points.
Although the email I received last week stated that it’s part of Accelerate, it’s not one of the official challenges that contributes towards the achievement bonus. The stay will contribute towards your other Accelerate challenges though, so earning 10,000 IHG Rewards Club points is a nice bonus along the way, especially as that’s enough to earn you one or two free nights at a property on the latest PointBreaks list.