Update: It’s now $0.50 per ride rather than $1.
You can now earn cash back on Lyft rides via Ebates – $20 for your first ride (if you’re new to Lyft) and
$1 $0.50 per ride thereafter via the Ebates app.
- Earn cash back on Lyft rides via the Ebates app: earn $20 cash back for your first ride and
$1$0.50 per ride thereafter
- Direct link to this deal
- Only available via the Ebates app (must click through the app to request your ride)
- $20 back is only available to new Lyft customers and you must ride within 2 weeks of signing up for Lyft
- The ride must be taken within 48 hours after activating Cash Back in order to qualify.
- Cash Back cannot be combined with other offers.
This is a nice way to get a little bit back on each ride and will be particularly attractive for those who make use Lyft frequently as
$1 $0.50 back per ride will no doubt add up.
Keep in mind that the initial $20 back is only for those new to Lyft, and they must sign up and request their first ride within 2 weeks of signing up for Lyft. In other words, if you’re new to Lyft, hold off on signing up until you know you’ll have imminent plans for a ride. Also keep in mind that there may be other new rider offers available that are better.
However, for existing and ongoing use, I’m not aware of a better option than
$1 $0.50 back per ride. Don’t forget that you have to start in the Ebates app and click through it to go to Lyft and request your ride.
See the link under “The Deal” for more.
Last updated on December 22nd, 2018