|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Starbucks and Chase Pay have teamed up to offer up to 325 bonus stars when reloading your account with Chase Pay.
- Collect Bonus Stars each time you reload $25 or more (up to 3 times total) using Chase Pay:
- Reload 1 time, collect 100 stars
- Reload 2 times, collect 200 stars
- Reload 3 times, collect 325 stars
- Expires July 4, 2018.
- Must reload $25+ each time in the Starbucks app.
- Bonus Stars will be automatically loaded to your Starbucks Rewards account within 24 hours.
If you’re a frequent Starbucks visitor, this deal could be worth taking advantage of. If you reload all three times, you’ll earn the maximum of 325 bonus stars.
The great thing is that you’ll also earn 2 stars per dollar when spending the $75 that you’ve reloaded, so that’ll get you an extra 150 stars for a total of 475. A free item costs 125 stars, so by the time you’ve spent the reloaded amount you’ll have enough stars for almost four free items.
Doctor of Credit has noted that it’s a targeted offer which is what I initially thought too as the email I received stated “This offer is exclusively for…”. However, there’s no activation required like some targeted Starbucks promotions, so I think this offer might be open to all.