|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
About an hour from the time of publication (at 12pm Eastern on 11/29), Expedia will be offering a coupon good for 75% off select hotels (up to a $500 savings) and $100 off select flights. This is very limited in several ways: it will sell out in seconds, the coupon comes via the app, it doesn’t include chain hotel properties, and it is only valid on stays from November 29, 2019 to March 31, 2019. That said, I did manage to snag 75% off on a stay last year via this promotion.
- Starting at 12pm Eastern time, Expedia.com will be offering 75% off select hotels (up to $500 in savings) via a code found in the Expedia app.
- Direct link to this promotion (but remember that you’ll need to download and log in to the Expedia app to get the code)
- Starts at 12pm Eastern
- Limited to 1 use per customer
- Coupon code is only available in-app
Again, this is kind of like a lottery ticket that you only pay for if you win. It’s not easy / likely to work easily, but it’ll be a nice win for those who can take advantage.
Keep in mind that:
- You’ll need to get the coupon via the app. Last year I believe I used the coupon to book on the Expedia.com site, but the code showed up in the app. I’m not sure whether you need to also book via the app for this deal.
- Chain hotels are excluded
- You can try using code APP15 right now. If it applies to the hotel you’re looking to book, the 75% off code should work for that property
- Limit 1 per customer
As noted at the top, I did score this deal last year. I stayed at The Graduate in Richmond on a quick overnight en route to visit family for the holidays. The hotel was a solid fine (clean and comfortable) and I was able to book a family suite with extra bunk beds for quite cheap. While I didn’t need the extra beds, the extra space was great.
This year I happen to have a potentially great use for this tomorrow night, so I’ll be giving it a go even though the chances are low.
H/T: Doctor of Credit