|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Fairmont Canada is offering a one day sale that has rates that are advertised from $153 CAD per night (about $112 USD), but I found some dates as low as $144 CAD ($105 USD) per night. While Fairmont has had a similar BOGO deal going through next June, I’m seeing some good rates through this deal, which is valid for stays through December 31, 2020.
- Fairmont Canada is offering a one day sale in honor of Canada Day with advertised rates as low as $153 Canadian Dollars (about $112), but I found rates from 144 CAD (about $105 US Dollars).
- Direct link to landing page at Fairmont Winnipeg (though note that this deal covers multiple hotels)
- A 1 night prepaid fully-refundable deposit is required.
- This promotion is subject to availability and may not be combined with any other offers, promotions or packages.
- For stays through December 30, 2020.
- Blackout dates may apply.
Again, Fairmont has had a BOGO sale going for Canadian properties. However, that sale has a different promo code than this new sale (which uses promo code PCAD). Loyalty Lobby reports that this sale is for Canada Day and the landing page linked above notes the same, though Google tells me that Canada Day is actually July 1st, so I don’t know why they are offering the sale today.
It isn’t clear which properties may be included, but if you’re interested in visiting Canada this year, it’s worth taking a look to see what’s available. Loyalty Lobby reports that this deal includes at least the Fairmont Laurier Ottawa, Fairmont Palliser Calgary, Fairmont Royal York, and Fairmont Winnipeg.
Keep in mind that the border with Canada is currently closed to nonessential traffic and that closure has been extended a couple of times already. I probably wouldn’t bank on travel that’s scheduled in the next month or two, but beyond that may be safe. While these rates require a 1-night deposit, they should be cancellable (check the policy when booking for the deadline).
H/T: Loyalty Lobby