There’s a new Fedex Shipping Amex Offer that appeared today for American Express Business card holders. Interestingly, there are several different variations of the offer, with targeted offers giving either 5%, 15% or 25% back in statement credits.
- Get 5%, 15% or 25% back on Fedex Shipping purchases, up to $1,000 in statement credits.
- Expires November 30, 2018
- Limit of $1,000 in total statement credits per American Express Card Member.
- Valid in-store and online.
- Offer valid on purchases on the following Qualifying Services: FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx 2Day, FedEx 2Day A.M., FedEx Express Saver, FedEx 1Day Freight, FedEx 2Day Freight, FedEx 3Day Freight, FedEx International Priority, FedEx International Economy, FedEx International Priority Freight, FedEx International Economy Freight, FedEx Ground, FedEx International Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, shipping transactions made via FedEx Ship Manager/FedEx Ship Manager Lite, and shipping through FedEx Compatible Solutions.
- Excludes invoiced shipments, international duties and taxes, other brands (Custom Critical, Freight, TechConnect, FedEx Office, Trade Networks, CrossBorder, Authorized Ship centers), FedEx SameDay Delivery, FedEx Delivery Manager, and Cold shipping solutions.
While we often see different variations of an Amex Offer in the form of statement credits vs Membership Rewards (such as 10,000 Membership Rewards points or $100 w/ $600 booking with targeted offer), it’s unusual to see variations of percentages for the same offer.
I had all three different types of Fedex Shipping Amex Offers on my cards. The 5% offer was on a Business Platinum card, the 10% offer was on a Gold Delta Business card, while the 25% offer was on my AU cards for a Gold Delta Business card and SPG Business card.
You get up to $1,000 in statement credits for each version of the offer. With the 5% offer, you’ll earn statement credits on up to $20,000 of spend. It’ll be $10,000 of spend for the 10% offer and $4,000 for the 25% offer.
The American Express OPEN program ends today, so this Amex Offer will help mitigate the loss of the Fedex statement credits from there.