Update: The expiry date has been extended to June 30, 2020 due to this deal.
If you’ve been mourning the impending loss of 20% cashback on Lyft rides when paying with your SoFi Money debit card, SoFi has launched a new promotion which might help mitigate some of that disappointment. For the next three months, you can earn 20% cashback when paying for your Netflix subscription with your SoFi Money debit card.
- Get 20% cashback when paying for your Netflix subscription with SoFi Money.
- Direct link to register.
For those who missed our previous posts about SoFi Money, I strongly encourage you to read this post for full details. If you’re new and interested in opening a new account, consider using one of our team’s referral links with our thanks.
SoFi Money links
- Greg’s family SoFi Money referral link
- Nick’s family SoFi Money referral link
- Stephen’s SoFi Money referral link
SoFi Active Investing links
- Greg’s family SoFi Investing referral link
- Nick’s family SoFi Investing referral link
- Stephen’s SoFi Investing referral link
- Enrollment required by February 20, 2020.
- This offer is exclusive to original recipients of this email.
- This program is provided solely by SoFi.
- Enrollment period: 2/13/20 at 12PM ET to 2/20/20 at 12PM ET.
- Promo period is 3 months after you enroll.
- Limited to one Netflix subscription per month.
- Monthly subscription payments are limited to $20 per month.
- Terms and conditions can be found here.
This Netflix promotion isn’t anywhere near as potentially lucrative as the 20% cashback on Lyft rides promotion was. That’s because the Lyft promo had a limit of $1,000 cashback, whereas the most cashback you can earn from this Netflix promo is $12.
Still, it’s some easy savings if you have a Netflix account and don’t mind switching your payment method for a few months. You can sometimes get 15-20% discounts on Netflix gift cards when grocery and drug stores run gift card promotions, but at least this lets you gain those 20% savings from the comfort of your couch.
If you’re interested in this, you need to enroll in the promo by February 20, so there’s only a few days to do that.
The fact that SoFi is running a new 20% offer as soon as the previous 20% offer ended is hopefully a good sign that they’re looking to continually run these types of promotions.
Last updated on March 28th, 2020