Starwood is out with a variety of targeted member-exclusive bonus offers for extra points or even free nights with paid stays. There are a wide range of offers – it is worth taking a moment to enter your SPG number to see if you were targeted for a bonus.
- SPG targeted offers for bonus points, free nights, or extra elite credit
- Direct link to the promotion
Neither my wife nor I were targeted for any bonus. We received the following message when attempting to register:
However, Doctor of Credit reports bonuses ranging from a few thousand points after two stays up to a free night after every third stay (with a limit of two free nights) and double elite-qualifying credit. We will update here with offers reported by our readers.
Offers reported so far:
- 2,500 points after 1st stay & 5,000 points after second stay by 9/30/17 (7,500 total points max)
- 1,500 points after 1st stay & 2,500 points after second stay by 10/31/17 (4,000 total points max)
- 10,000 bonus points after $10K spend on SPG Amex by the end of September
Did you receive an offer from SPG? What was your offer?
H/T: Doctor of Credit