American Express has released a new offer giving up to 20% off stays at Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
Get a 1X $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Hilton Hotels & Resorts from 1/6/16 to 4/11/16. Book direct with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Brand exclusions apply.
- Offer only valid at Hilton Hotels & Resorts in the US & US territories.
- Excludes Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
- Reservations must be made online at hilton.com, via the HHonors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Offer valid only on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
You can find the full details and terms of the offer here.
This offer is available both on the American Express website and by tweeting #AmexHilton from a linked account. It may be available via other social media channels as well.
This offer may stack with the targeted Amex Offer giving a $50 statement credit on $250+ hotel stays. (Some people received different versions of that offer.) Combining the offers could amount to a ~36% discount.
Please see: The complete guide to Amex Offers
Last updated on December 20th, 2018