World of Hyatt is sending out a spending offer to credit cardholders offering a $25 statement credit when spending $500+ in select categories in November or December. The statement credit is available twice if you spend $500+ in both months, so up to $50 is on offer.
- Spend $500 or more in combined purchases in the following categories in November or December and earn a $25 statement credit:
- Internet, cable and phone services
- Grocery stores
- Movie theaters.
- Registration required – direct link.
- Registration required by November 30, 2018.
- $25 credit can be earned twice if spending $500+ in both November and December.
With grocery stores being one of the included categories, this should be an easy way to earn $50 in statement credits over the next couple of months. Seeing as Thanksgiving, Christmas and other holidays are coming up, spending $500 each month on groceries is likely to happen for many people. If nothing else, simply buy a $500 Visa gift card from a grocery store each month and make a profit of almost $40.
Many grocery stores will have gift card deals in the next couple of months as well, so keep an eye out for those. Just be sure to register your Hyatt credit card before making any purchases.
This offer is available to both cardholders of the old Hyatt credit card and the new World of Hyatt card.