Hyatt and M life have teamed up to offer a new promotion, with this one offering double points at all M life properties in Las Vegas. With other Hyatt promotions running at the same time, it should be possible to stack them to make your stay(s) even more rewarding.
- Earn double World of Hyatt points on all stays at M life properties in Las Vegas.
- Direct link to registration.
- Members must register for the offer between September 19, 2019 and December 28, 2019 and provide both membership numbers to participate.
- To register for the offer or join World of Hyatt, visit the offer landing page.
- Eligible stays under this offer must have a checkout date during the Offer Period.
- You will receive five (5) Base Points and five (5) Bonus Points per eligible USD for each eligible stay at participating M life Rewards destinations during the Offer Period.
- Offer not valid at Hyatt hotels and resorts or Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties.
- For the purpose of this offer, an “eligible stay” is defined as any stay where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this promotion.
- You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in and choose World of Hyatt points for each stay.
- Please allow two to three weeks after your qualifying stay for World of Hyatt Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
One of the best features of this double points offer is that it runs alongside other Hyatt promotions which means you can stack them provided your stay satisfies the requirements for both promotions.
For example, Hyatt is currently offering double points at all Hyatt and M life properties or triple points at Hyatt Place properties. (See: New Hyatt promo: double or triple points). The important thing to note with that particular promotion is that the bonus points are only earned on from your second stay, so you’d need to book a stay beforehand for that promo to stack with this specific M life Vegas one. Hyatt Place properties in Las Vegas also aren’t eligible – only M Life ones. You’d therefore earn 15 points per dollar before taking into any bonuses you earn on base points for having status with Hyatt.
If you’re planning a trip to Vegas and will be checking out before the end of September, you can also earn 500 bonus points when booking the stay through the app. (See: Easy 500 Hyatt points with app booking).
You can stack other non-Hyatt deals with this promotion too. For example, it feels like there’s an MGM Resorts Amex Offer available on any day ending in ‘y’, but checking our list of current Amex Offers it figures that the last offer expired at the end of last month and hasn’t been replaced yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if a new MGM Amex Offer appears in the coming weeks or months though, so keep an eye out for that as that can provided additional savings or bonus Membership Reward points.