In celebration of Small Business Week, Chase is offering increased sign-up bonuses on their Ink cards when you sign up in-branch.
- Ink Plus: Earn 70,000 Ultimate Rewards points after $5,000 in spending during the first 3 months.
- Ink Cash: Earn $300 (30K Ultimate Rewards points) after $3,000 in spending during the first 3 months.
Need to Know
- These offers are only available when you sign-up in branch. The online offers remain at 20K/60K for now.
- Both offers expire May 15, 2016
- It isn’t clear at this point if the $95 annual fee for the Ink Plus is waived in-branch like with past deals.
You can find an image of the offers in this Reddit thread.