|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Fidelity has launched a new promotion that’s offering a $100 Amazon gift card when opening both a spending account and investing account and depositing $200. With no monthly or annual fees, this is an easy way to earn a $100 Amazon gift card, but be aware that it’s not available to anyone who already has a Fidelity Account or Fidelity Cash Management Account.
- Open a spending account and investing account and deposit $200 to get a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Direct link to offer.
- Must open both accounts to qualify.
- New accounts must be funded within 60 days.
- Fidelity customers who currently have an existing brokerage or cash management account are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer is nontransferable, limited to one per individual per rolling 12 months, and may not be combined with other offers.
- Funding must come from an external, non-Fidelity source via any standard monetary transfer method (a standard transfer of assets form, check, electronic funds transfer, ADM deposit, etc.).
- Account holders must maintain the minimum qualifying account balance (minus any losses related to
trading or market volatility, or margin debit balances) at Fidelity for at least nine months from the date
on which the final qualifying deposit is made, or Fidelity may charge the account the cost of the gift
This is a quick and easy way to earn a $100 Amazon gift card seeing as all you have to do is open a couple of accounts and deposit $200. There are no monthly or annual fees to worry about; trades cost $4.95, but there’s no need to make any trades if all you want is the $100 gift card signup bonus.
You’re sadly not eligible for this bonus if you currently have a brokerage or cash management account, or if you received a similar bonus within the last 12 months. Doctor of Credit notes that there was a $200 signup bonus a few months ago, so if you jumped on that offer you’ll have to sit this one out.
Be sure to leave your $200 deposited for at least nine months, otherwise Fidelity will claw back $100.
There’s no expiry date on this offer, but it’s likely to be popular and so it’d be best to sign up ASAP if you’re interested in taking advantage of the bonus.