|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new JetBlue Amex Offer giving a $40 statement credit when spending $200 with JetBlue.
- Spend $200+ in one or more transactions purchased directly from JetBlue and get $40 back.
- Expires November 20, 2018.
- Offer valid on airline tickets and vacation packages purchased directly from JetBlue via jetblue.com, mobile app, or by telephone.
- Purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees, travel insurance, and pet fees are included if purchased at time of booking.
- Excludes JetBlue Cruises, hotel bookings, car rentals, shopjetblue.com purchases, purchase from partner or third party sites linking to/from jetblue.com and on-board flight purchases.
The Offer Details state that you get the statement credit on transactions via jetblue.com, but the Terms below that confirm that this JetBlue Amex Offer will also be triggered by transactions on the app or booking over the phone.
JetBlue no longer sells gift cards, so that’s sadly not an option for locking in a 20% discount to be used at a later date.
This seems to be a highly targeted offer as I only had it on one account (an SPG business card). There might therefore be a 4,000 Membership Rewards version of the offer floating around. Let us know in the comments below if you get that one.