|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Kroger has released a ton of new digital coupons offering some great savings on third party gift cards. Not only that, but there are also a couple of digital coupons offering 4x fuel points on third party gift card purchases as well as on Visa and Mastercard gift cards.
- Save money on 30+ third party gift cards with Kroger digital coupons.
- Earn 4x fuel points on third party gift card purchases.
- Earn 4x fuel points on fixed price Visa and Mastercard gift cards.
- Third party gift card discounts expire November 26, 2018.
- 4x fuel point coupons expire December 11, 2018.
- Different spend and saving requirements for each gift card – see each coupon’s terms for details.
From what I can remember, Kroger has launched these gift card sales in the lead up to Thanksgiving for the past few years and it offers great savings for both personal use and for gift card resellers.
The spend requirement and savings for each coupon are different, so you’ll need to check the terms of each one. For example, the Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s coupon offers $15 in savings when spending $75 on two or more gift cards, with $10 cards being excluded. The Uber coupon on the other hand offers 15% on the value of one gift card.
The 4x fuel points digital coupon makes these gift card discounts even better. For every $250 you spend on gift cards, you’ll earn 1,000 fuel points which saves you $1 per gallon on up to 35 gallons. If you’re able to take advantage of the full 35 gallons (either with a big tank or fueling two vehicles), the $35 off represents an additional 14% in savings.
The digital coupons offering discounts expire next week, so there’s not long to use them. The 4x fuel point coupons on third party gift cards and fixed price Visa and Mastercard gift cards last a few additional weeks.
Last updated on December 1st, 2018