A new La Quinta Amex Offer has appeared today that’s offering $20 back when spending $100+ on room rate and room charges at their US properties.
- Spend $100+ on room rate and room charges at La Quinta properties and get $20 back.
- Expires December 31, 2018.
- Offer valid at La Quinta Inns & Suites locations in the US.
- Reservations must be made online at lq.com, using the mobile app, or via phone by calling 1-800-753-3757.
- Offer not valid on International locations outside the US.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
La Quinta rates don’t tend to be very expensive, so it should be possible to stick close to the $100 threshold once taxes are taken into account in order to save ~20%.
Be sure to check their AAA and AARP rates if you have either of those memberships as I’ve found they often give good discounts.
Wyndham bought La Quinta and they’re in the process of incorporating their loyalty scheme. That means points can be transferred on a 1:1 basis between Wyndham Rewards and La Quinta Returns and vice versa.
Don’t forget that you can also earn 1,500 La Quinta Returns points by enrolling in Redeem Away, as well as 100 points for downloading their app and logging in to your account. Until the end of the year, you can earn an additional 200 bonus points when staying with them by checking in and out using their app.