Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around. As we approach the end of the month, a number of very good deals end this week. The next couple of days bring your last chance at a great Kroger fuel point promotion and the best-ever Amex Hilton offer. Don’t miss out!
If you’re interested in any of these offers, there’s no time like the present and no telling when some may end. Here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers.
Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
- Lucrative gift card promos at Kroger, Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, etc this weekend: The Kroger promotion ends today. The Albertsons/Safeway/Vons promotion runs through 6/3/17.
Expiring Wednesday, May 31st
- JetBlue Transfer Bonus + Sale from $34 / 1500 points: The fare sale is over, but the transfer bonus is on until 5/31/17.
- Up to 5K Starpoints with Delta flights [Targeted] (Register by 5/31/17, fly by 7/31/17)
- HUGE stackable point earnings through Club Carlson (Expires 5/31/17)
- $100 back on $600 at Amex Travel (works on refundable hotels) (Expires 5/31/17)
- Best ever offer on Amex Hilton cards: Up to 100k + free weekend night!: Hilton points are worth a mostly fixed value, but that makes it easy to peg the value of these signup bonuses. I think either could be a good choice depending on your spend patterns. (Expires 5/31/15)
- HUGE payouts from British Airways shopping portal this week This is scheduled to expire 5/31, but the major IT system failure being experienced by British Airways has also affected the shopping portal. It’s possible that this could be extended depending on how long the system remains down, though I wouldn’t count on it — if you’re planning a purchase, check back by 5/31 to see if the links are working again.
|Won’t Last Long|
- More Samsung LoopPay: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 for $149 (YMMV) & Almost unlimited 3X if you can find it: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge drops to $199: These sales continue to be available at some Walmart locations. Some stores say it can’t be sold, but each day there are some reports of success in the Slickdeals thread. If you find one in your area, the key seems to be that the employee must ring it up through the WARP (wireless activation retail protocol) system rather than scanning the barcode on the box. Not an easy deal to score, but the prices are great if you can find them.
- HOT: Business Class, Jun/Jul/Aug NYC-Naples from ~$1860 RT; Sicily less / France for $2k: This deal has been around for weeks, but the prices to Naples and Sicily are consistently under $1900 round trip, making this a great way to get to Europe in paid business class.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
- 60K American AAdvantage mile offers on both Citibusiness and personal AAdvantage Platinum Select
- Free $100 annual travel credit with new FNBO TravElite card: This newly refreshed card has added some great ongoing benefits and eliminated its annual fee, making it well worth a look.
- Up to 75K United miles with targeted MileagePlus Explorer offer
- Southwest Business 60K Offer is Back!
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- 25% bonus when converting hotel points to American AAdvantage (Expires 6/15/17)
- Hilton Go More Get More + New Amex Platinum Promotion + Amex offer = A little savings and a lot of points: This post combines several deals. The Amex Offers begin expiring 6/30/7. Go More Get More ends August 31st.
- Stacking Citi Prestige for “3 nights free” with SPG (sort of): Must both book and stay by 6/1/17 for the SPG discount.
- 10,000+ American Airlines miles with 4 partner offers (Expires 6/15/17)
- Hertz one-way for $8 per day from FL or AZ, economy to full size car rentals (Expires 6/15/17)
- Register now for 10% back on award stays for Hyatt Credit Card holders this summer (Register by 6/30/17, stay by 9/5/17)
- Amazing Deal (Maybe): 5k SAS miles per cheap Hertz rental: Rentals must be reserved by 6/30/17 for pick up by 9/30/17).
- Amex Offer: $40 back on $200 at JetBlue: Highly targeted, but a nice savings if you plan to fly with JetBlue (Expires 6/30/17)
- One-way car rentals from Florida for $4.95 per day (Expires 6/30/17)
- First World of Hyatt Promotion – Double Points (Expires 6/30/17)
- Amex Offer: $60 back on $300 or more at Hilton & Curio Collection (Expires 7/30/17)
- Get $30 Off First Ride from Uber & American Express (Expires 7/31/17)
- Registration open for SPG / Ritz / Marriott Q3 Promotions (Registration closes 8/30/17, stay by 9/4/17)
- Marriott promo: 30% off room & food and beverage in Africa and Middle East (Reserve by 8/31/17, stay by 9/9/17)
- Business Class to Europe under 47K w/ Flying Blue Promo Awards (Expires 8/31/17)
- More than 5K United miles per rental with Hertz [Targeted] Targeted promo ends 9/9/17, open promo ends 9/30/17)
- Amex Offer: $50 back on $200 at HotelStorm: The terms of this offer imply that it is repeatable, so this could be a good way to save $50 on your hotel stays. Just keep in mind that you will probably not receive any elite credits / benefits / points on 3rd party bookings like this. (Expires 10/12/17)
- Chase mobile wallet promotions: get a statement credit for grocery store purchases Note that some readers pointed out that the Marriott and Ritz versions of this promotion do not specify that the purchases need to be at a grocery store. (Ends 6/15/17)
- Sam’s Club membership deal: Get $20 GC + chicken + rolls + apple pie for $45 (Expires 6/11/17)
- New Amex Offer at Adorama: $25 back on $250 (Expires 6/30/17):
- Bloomingdale’s Amex Offer might get even better than advertised: Online offer expires 6/30/17. After using it, you should unlock an in-store only deal that is good until 10/30/17)
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Free BJ’s membership for 90 days + $5 off $50: The promotion now says you will have membership through the end of July, so it appears to have been extended.
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- $50 Cash back using Discover with Android Pay [Targeted] (7/31/17)
- New Amex Offer: Spend $200 at AT&T, get 2K Membership Rewards points up to three times (Expires 8/15/17)
- Kick back with 11,500 Membership Rewards points with new (targeted) Amex Offer (Raymour & Flanigan) (Expires 8/22/17)
- Free Hulu ($50 back on $50) with new Amex Offer [targeted] (Register by 8/23/17)
- 2x Membership Rewards (2.5x with Everyday Preferred) at many online merchants (Expires 12/31/17)
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month.
- Capital One 360 – $200 Money Market Bonus – Publicly Available (1% APY & Requires $10,000 Deposited): This one comes courtesy of Doctor of Credit, but is getting a nod here because it’s an easy $200 if you have the cash to deposit. According to Doctor of Credit, there is no minimum time the money must remain in the bank — it seems that you can deposit to earn the bonus and withdraw immediately. (Expires 6/30/17)
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)