Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around.
This week, we have several new deals scheduled to end in the next couple of days and several without specific end dates that surely won’t last long. If you’re interested in any of these offers, there’s no time like the present and no telling when some may end. Here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers.
Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
- Free Award Wallet Upgrade Codes!: I believe first-time upgraders and those new to Award Wallet can still follow the method in this post to upgrade for free. For those who have upgraded before: while the codes in this post are gone, Greg has been randomly posting new codes in our Facebook group, Frequent Miler Insiders. If you’re still looking for an upgrade code, head over to the Facebook group.
Expiring Tuesday, July 4th
- Ebates double cash back: This one presumably ends on Tuesday night. Be sure to check the best available rates through other portals to be sure you’re getting the best rate.
- $20 Uber gift card for $15 at Gamestop: This deal is repeatable, meaning that you can save 25% on Uber by buying multiples.
|Won’t Last Long|
- $85 back on a $256 hotel booking (more for new users): This deal has no set expiration date, but surely won’t last forever.
- 45K / 18K bonuses on Wyndham Credit Cards: These offers have come and gone, but due to the new partnership with Caesar’s this increased offer may now be of greater interest to some.
- Hyatt 2 Free Night Working Link: Though the main offer on this card has changed to 45K points, there is still a working link for 2 Free Nights. This link is likely to die at some point soon – if you’re interested, this is one to consider sooner rather than later.
- RestaurantsPlus ending. Switch to Mogl or SwagBucks?: This one is scheduled to end July 12th, but we are putting it here to give readers one more heads up.
- Big discounts on Google Express: The promotional value on this Groupon expires on 8/31/17, but the sale for this Groupon will likely end soon.
- Easy Amex Referral Links + 7500 Starpoints per referral: The ability to generate these referral links quickly and easily is great. Also great is the referral bonus on the SPG card.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
- Bye bye Fairmont card. I hardly knew ya…: Not a signup bonus, but this seemed to fit with the credit card category. As of August 15th, the Fairmont card will be no longer and existing users will be product changed. Read on for more detail. (Expires 8/15/17)
- Up to 50,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points for student loan refinance: There is no set expiration date on this offer, but it is likely to be available for a limited time
- 50K easy American Airlines miles – increased Barclaycard Aviator offer: Another limited-time offer without a clear expiration. With only a single purchase and payment of the annual fee (that is to say no minimum spend amount required), this offer is a great deal. AA really seems to be promoting this offer — it was in the in-flight magazine and on the TV monitors on the plane — leading me to believe that this should be around for at least a month. Still, without knowing for sure I would encourage you to take advantage sooner rather than later if this is of interest.
- 60K American AAdvantage mile offers on both Citibusiness and personal AAdvantage Platinum Select
- Up to 75K United miles with targeted MileagePlus Explorer offer
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- Amex Offer: $60 back on $300 or more at Hilton & Curio Collection (Expires 7/30/17)
- Get $30 Off First Ride from Uber & American Express (Expires 7/31/17)
- $20 off Avis rental, no minimum (Reserve by 8/11/17 for travel through 12/31/17)
- Registration open for SPG / Ritz / Marriott Q3 Promotions (Registration closes 8/30/17, stay by 9/4/17)
- Marriott promo: 30% off room & food and beverage in Africa and Middle East (Reserve by 8/31/17, stay by 9/9/17)
- Business Class to Europe under 47K w/ Flying Blue Promo Awards (Expires 8/31/17)
- $30 Amazon Gift Card, Free Friday night with 2 Club Carlson Promos: A couple of good promotions here if you have upcoming stays with Club Carlson properties. One promotion ends 9/4/17 and the other 9/30/17.
- $50 back on $150 at AirBnB [Targeted Amex Offer]: Great offer if you’ve got it, but highly targeted. (Ends 9/8/17)
- Fast-track to A-list [Targeted?]: Must register before flying and complete travel by 9/30/17.
- More than 5K United miles per rental with Hertz [Targeted] Targeted promo ends 9/9/17, open promo ends 9/30/17)
- Amex Offer: $50 back on $200 at HotelStorm: The terms of this offer imply that it is repeatable, so this could be a good way to save $50 on your hotel stays. Just keep in mind that you will probably not receive any elite credits / benefits / points on 3rd party bookings like this. (Expires 10/12/17)
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Free BJ’s membership for 90 days + $5 off $50: The promotion now says you will have membership through the end of July, so it appears to have been extended.
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- Citi AT&T nixes 3X manufactured spend: While we know this has an end-date of July 22nd, I am listing it here in “Won’t Last Long” this week to make sure that readers are aware of these unfortunate changes) (Ends 7/22/17)
- New Amex Offers: Cheap wine, Tickets, Hotel, & Organic meals: (These offers begin expiring 7/22/17)
- Free Virgin Mobile + Virgin Atlantic / Alaska discounts: Deal or no deal? (Expires 7/31/17)
- Free $10 credit with Amazon Cash (Expires 7/31/17)
- $50 Cash back using Discover with Android Pay [Targeted] (7/31/17)
- Easy $25 with Thank You Preferred [Targeted?]: Register by 8/31/17, purchase by 9/30/17)
- New Amex Offer: Spend $200 at AT&T, get 2K Membership Rewards points up to three times (Expires 8/15/17)
- Kick back with 11,500 Membership Rewards points with new (targeted) Amex Offer (Raymour & Flanigan) (Expires 8/22/17)
- Free Hulu ($50 back on $50) with new Amex Offer [targeted] (Register by 8/23/17)
- Wine for less than $2 a bottle: TopCashBack has stopped paying out on Martha Stewart Wine Co, so your per-bottle price will be a bit higher, but still excellent for wines that readers have reported are pretty good so far. This is definitely a deal to persue. (Expires 9/30/17)
- 2x Membership Rewards (2.5x with Everyday Preferred) at many online merchants (Expires 12/31/17)