Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around.
As the end-of-month is upon us, there are a number of great deals ending this week. From nearly free cell service for a year to some valuable Amex Offers and Flying Blue promo awards, we have a lot of top-notch deals ending in the coming days. I nearly forgot about a few of these myself and plan to spend some time this morning making sure I use up offers and then stop in for my free Amazon money. Without further ado, here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers.
Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
Expiring Monday, July 31st
- 7 nights for 8 people: Maybe as low as $140?: This looks pretty interesting. Both auctions have gone up a bit since posting, but are still well below the retail value. Set your alarm to remember if you’re interested in bidding on Monday.
- Amex Offers: Walmart.com & Jet.com Both of these offers expire on 7/31/17. The Jet offer disappeared from the sync list very quickly. If you’ve synced wither of these offers, be sure to use them before they are gone.
- Easy win: $160 in Visa Gift Cards for test drives: While I don’t have dates for these offers, I imagine at least a couple of them must end at the end of this month (after which they will likely reappear). If you’re in the market for a Visa Gift Card and you can just say no, some of these might be for you.
- New Flying Blue promo awards for fall travel Note that View from the Wing reports that Flying Blue is back to banning accounts and randomly forcing some people to go to an airport office to book – and cancelling reservations if you can’t do that within 3 hours time. Even if these promo awards aren’t for you, I suggest anyone without an account sign up for one sooner rather than later and let it age without a lot of award availability searching. It’s silly to have to do this, but they don’t seem to be letting up on their silliness.
- Free Virgin Mobile + Virgin Atlantic / Alaska discounts: Deal or no deal? (Expires 7/31/17)
- Free $10 credit with Amazon Cash (Expires 7/31/17)
- $50 Cash back using Discover with Android Pay [Targeted] (7/31/17)
Expiring Thursday, August 3rd
- Back-to-school Portal Promotions: Shopping portal promos are on through several airlines. This post consolidates the details into one place — and one of the promos ends this week Thursday.
|Won’t Last Long|
- New IHG PointBreaks Full List: The most popular properties book up quickly. This list goes live on Monday, July 31st, so set your calendar.
- Stack two free night promos + 10K bonus @ Hyatt all-inclusive: Not sure when this coupon expires, but if the property is on your radar, I suggest booking now and asking questions later.
- Match to 105K-point IHG Offer: If you have recently applied for the IHG card under an offer worth less than 105K total, you may be able to match it to this excellent offer. This is as good as it gets with IHG, so take advantage while you can.
- Big discounts on Google Express: The promotional value on this Groupon expires on 8/31/17. I’m surprised this one is still around and functioning. Get it while it lasts!
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
- New 50K offer, but I don’t recommend applying yet: Now that we know the details of the Prestige card, I think this one could be a consideration for some readers — especially those who are put off by the high spend requirement on the Prestige.
- Citi Prestige 75K link live: The long-awaited increase in signup bonus came this week. Is the card still a keeper? You decide.
- 45K / 18K bonuses on Wyndham Credit Cards
- Virgin Atlantic “90K” offer returns (but it’s really 75K)
- Bye bye Fairmont card. I hardly knew ya…: Not a signup bonus, but this seemed to fit with the credit card category. As of August 15th, the Fairmont card will be no longer and existing users will be product changed. Read on for more detail. (Expires 8/15/17)
- Up to 50,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points for student loan refinance: There is no set expiration date on this offer, but it is likely to be available for a limited time
- 50K easy American Airlines miles – increased Barclaycard Aviator offer: Another limited-time offer without a clear expiration. With only a single purchase and payment of the annual fee (that is to say no minimum spend amount required), this offer is a great deal. AA really seems to be promoting this offer — it was in the in-flight magazine and on the TV monitors on the plane — leading me to believe that this should be around for at least a month. Still, without knowing for sure I would encourage you to take advantage sooner rather than later if this is of interest.
- Up to 75K United miles with targeted MileagePlus Explorer offer
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- $20 off Avis rental, no minimum (Reserve by 8/11/17 for travel through 12/31/17)
- Match to Mosaic (Expires 8/14/17)
- Registration open for SPG / Ritz / Marriott Q3 Promotions (Registration closes 8/30/17, stay by 9/4/17)
- Marriott promo: 30% off room & food and beverage in Africa and Middle East (Reserve by 8/31/17, stay by 9/9/17)
- Business Class to Europe under 47K w/ Flying Blue Promo Awards (Expires 8/31/17)
- 40% transfer bonus to British Airways Avios (Expires 9/17/17)
- Transfer bonus from Citi to Hilton: Even with the bonus, this is one to skip unless you’re topping off your account for an award (Expires 9/20/17)
- 4X additional Membership Rewards for Gas [targeted]: Great deal if you were targeted.
- $30 Amazon Gift Card, Free Friday night with 2 Club Carlson Promos: A couple of good promotions here if you have upcoming stays with Club Carlson properties. One promotion ends 9/4/17 and the other 9/30/17.
- $50 back on $150 at AirBnB [Targeted Amex Offer]: Great offer if you’ve got it, but highly targeted. (Ends 9/8/17)
- Fast-track to A-list [Targeted?]: Must register before flying and complete travel by 9/30/17.
- More than 5K United miles per rental with Hertz [Targeted] Targeted promo ends 9/9/17, open promo ends 9/30/17)
- Amex Offer: $50 back on $200 at HotelStorm: The terms of this offer imply that it is repeatable, so this could be a good way to save $50 on your hotel stays. Just keep in mind that you will probably not receive any elite credits / benefits / points on 3rd party bookings like this. (Expires 10/12/17)
- 11X AA miles spending offer [Targeted]: This offer seems to be targeted around your anniversary date. In my case, if I use it in August, September, and October I will receive this bonus. YMMV – your months may vary.
- New Amex Offers: Marriott, Best Buy, Five Guys, More (Offers begin expiring 9/4/17)
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Free BJ’s membership for 90 days + $5 off $50: This promotion keeps getting extended. As of July 2017, it says your membership would be valid until the end of October 2017. The $5 off of $50 coupon still works as well.
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- Easy $25 with Thank You Preferred [Targeted?]: Register by 8/31/17, purchase by 9/30/17)
- New Amex Offer: Spend $200 at AT&T, get 2K Membership Rewards points up to three times (Expires 8/15/17)
- Kick back with 11,500 Membership Rewards points with new (targeted) Amex Offer (Raymour & Flanigan) (Expires 8/22/17)
- Free Hulu ($50 back on $50) with new Amex Offer [targeted] (Register by 8/23/17)
- $30 or 3,000 points back at Overstock (Expires 9/4/17)
- Wine for less than $2 a bottle: TopCashBack has stopped paying out on Martha Stewart Wine Co, so your per-bottle price will be a bit higher, but still excellent for wines that readers have reported are pretty good so far. This is definitely a deal to persue. (Expires 9/30/17)
- Save on TV or cell service and Hilton: The Hilton offer expires 10/17/17 and the TV/Internet parts expire 11/15/1
- More Amex 2X merchants (Expires 12/31/17)
Bank Account Bonuses
- List of great bank account signup bonuses available this month.
- Charles Schwab Checking $100 Bonus (Comes with Free International ATMs)