|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Lowe’s is offering 10% off today (12/21 only) for Lowe’s Advantage / Lowe’s business credit card holders (excluding Lowe’s Visa Rewards). The 10% off is applied after any other applicable discounts, but it says that it does not stack with discounts like the military discount, coupons, employee discounts, price matches, etc, and it excludes some brands as shown in the key details below. The discount is valid both in-store and online and could make for a decent deal if you’re shopping at Lowe’s today.
- Lowe’s is offering 10% off today (12/21) only for Lowe’s Advantage or business credit cardholders in-store or online
- Direct link to this promotion
- Get 10% off your eligible purchase or order charged to your Lowe’s Advantage Card on 12/21/19.
- Valid for purchases in Lowe’s US stores and on Lowes.com.
- 10% discount will be applied after any other applicable discounts.
- Can’t be combined with the 5% Off Every Day offer, Special Financing or any other offer that states it can’t be combined with any credit discount offer.
- Can’t be used in conjunction with: any coupon/bar code; Lowe’s Military Discount; Lowe’s employee discount; Lowe’s low price guarantee; Lowe’s volume or special discount programs; manager discretion price adjustments; Contractor Packs™; extended protection/replacement plans; shipping, delivery, assembly or installation charges; fees or taxes; gift cards; previous sales; THOR, NXR, AGA, MARVEL, Bosch Benchmark, Heartland, ICON, Fisher & Paykel, Monogram, SMEG or Liebherr appliances (some brands not available in all markets/stores); or Weber or Kichler products.
One can often find a coupon for a similar or better discount and we also often see Lowe’s gift cards go on sale for 10% off, so this discount isn’t amazing. On the other hand, if you’re making a purchase today anyway, saving ten percent beats paying full price. Just note that it won’t stack with other discounts and there are some excluded brands in the key terms above. Keep in mind that the Lowe’s Visa Rewards card is excluded from this promo.