|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Alaska Mileage Plan shopping is offering a “mystery bonus” for purchases from 4/13/20 to 4/17/20. As soon as I went to the page advertising this deal (and before I logged in), it showed a bonus of 500 miles after spending $100.
- Alaska Mileage Plan Shopping is offering a “Mystery Bonus”. Shown above was my offer (500 bonus miles for $100 in cumulative purchases from 4/13 to 4/17/20).
- Direct link to check your offer
- During the “Mystery Bonus” offer, which runs from 4/13/20 through 4/17/20 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will receive a one-time bonus of 500 Mileage PlanTM bonus miles on qualifying purchases made through the Mileage PlanTM Shopping mall or from purchases made through Mileage PlanTM Shopping in-store offers.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Earn 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $100 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the Mileage PlanTM Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions. Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your Mileage PlanTM Shopping account. Void where prohibited by law.
If you’re already shopping at an included merchant, an additional 500 miles on a $100 purchase sounds like a good deal to me, though I wouldn’t go out of my way to look for a way to trigger such a small offer. Keep in mind that these miles are in addition to whatever you would ordinarily earn on the purchase.
If you receive some other higher offer, let us know in the comments.