|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Amex Offer available on business cards that’s offering $100 back when spending $500 on advertising.
- Spend $500+ on advertising in one or more transactions and get $100 back.
- Expires December 31, 2018.
- Offer valid for eligible purchases made in-store and online from U.S. merchants.
- Eligible purchase means the purchase of online, television, or radio advertising in order to promote a business.
- Eligible purchase does not include direct mail services or list/lead generation.
This new advertising Amex Offer appears to be available on all American Express business cards. (Edit: Per Cytraveler’s comment below, this appears to be a targeted offer rather than being available on all business cards.) With a $100 statement credit when spending $500, it’s a great way to save 20% when promoting your business.
What’s nice is that online ads are included given that so many small businesses focus on Google AdWords or Facebook Ads nowadays.
My wife and I have American Express business cards that earn Membership Rewards along with some that earn miles / points. All our cards received the $100 statement credit version of the offer, so that might mean that there’s not a 10,000 Membership Rewards version of the offer. It’s a shame if that’s the case, as otherwise you should’ve been able to load the $100 offer to one card and a 10,000 Membership Rewards offer to another card.
If you have the Amex Business Gold Rewards card with this offer, that might be the best card to load this advertising Amex Offer to. That’s because the Business Gold Rewards card earns either 2x or 3x Membership Rewards on advertising, depending on if you’ve selected that as your 3x category.
Last updated on January 6th, 2019