|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hertz is offering one free rental day on a rental of 5 days or more when you download the new Hertz app. That may or may not be a deal depending on rates, but it might be worth checking if you have a longer rental to make. Pro tip: uninstall the old Hertz app first before installing the new one as both apps look identical even though the old one no longer works.
- Download the new Hertz app, get 1 free rental day on a 5-day or longer rental with PC #205163
- Link to download for Android / Link to download for Apple
- Rentals valid through June 30, 2019
- 24-hour advance reservation required
- Valid on intermediate class and above (except Dream Cars and Shelby GTH)
- Applies to base rate only (not taxes & fees)
- Available at participating locations in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico
- Changes or modifications void the discount (including early/late drop off according to the terms)
- See app for link to full terms and conditions
As is always the case with rental car promotions, you’ll have to shop around to be sure that this offer gives you a deal. However, it’s probably worth checking if you have a rental need coming up. Just be sure to use a tool like Autoslash to compare rates against other available discounts. This one requires a 24-hour advance reservation and is valid on rentals in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico through June 30, 2019.
Note that this is not an update — Hertz built an entirely new app. You will not be able to update your existing app. Unfortunately, this means that if you install the new app before uninstalling the old app (which no longer works), you’ll have two identical icons., Save yourself a few minutes of clicking back and forth to figure out which one to delete by uninstalling the old Hertz app first, then install the new one.
Once you log in, you should be able to scroll down a bit and see the promotion. Let us know if it snags you a deal.
Last updated on July 6th, 2019